- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Bassman Pro 100T 100W Tube Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79101 000001000 H79101000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The powerful, innovative and versatile Bassman 100T 100W tube bass amp head is perfect for the stage and the studio alike. The Bassman 100T is a prof...Click To Read More About This Product
Great for the stage and the studio with multiple power options from Fender.
The powerful, innovative and versatile Bassman 100T 100W tube bass amp head is perfect for the stage and the studio alike. The Bassman 100T is a professional-level 100-watt tube head with enormous Fender bass sound and sparkling vintage Fender looks. Its dual-channel design uses modern technology to maximize classic technology, with classic Fender late-'60s/early-'70s "blackface" styling and a wealth of innovative features on the front and rear panels.
The Bassman 100T's features include a tube preamp (two 12AX7s) and power amp (one 12AT7 and four 6L6s) with a vintage channel that delivers the full, warm sound of a classic Fender passive tone stack and overdrive channel that delivers the aggressive and responsive sound of a modern active tone stack. Your tubes will never lose power at a show again with the rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system that constantly monitors and re-biases tubes for perfect performance and alerts you when service is required is a must have for every gigging musician. The XLR output that delivers overdriven power amp tone which is great for recording. A rear-panel output power switch lets you play or record at full 100-watt power, quieter 25-watt power, or silently via internal power soak which captures the signal post-power amp. With an impedance switch (8, 4 or 2 ohms) and master volume with push/pull mute you get to control everything on the 100T down to the "T".
- Tube preamp with two 12AX7s
- Tube power amp with one 12AT7 and four 6L6s
- Vintage channel with passive tone
- Overdrive channel with active tone
- Rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system that monitors and re-biases tubes and alerts when service is required
- XLR output that delivers overdriven power amp tone
- Rear-panel Output Power switch allows playing/recording at full 100-watt power, 25-watt power or silently via internal power soak
- Impedance switch (8, 4 or 2 ohms) and master volume with push/pull mute
- Footswitch included
Hear the legendary Fender sound today. Order now!
- 10.63"D x 24.5"W x 10"H
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.