- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Blues Junior IV 15W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- #K47979 000001000 K47979000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of the most-beloved small combo amps in the world, the Fender Blues Junior IV adds modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Experience the classic Blues Junior with updated circuitry and aesthetics.
One of the most-beloved small combo amps in the world, the Fender Blues Junior IV adds modified preamp circuitry, smoother-sounding spring reverb and improved aesthetics that any player is sure to appreciate. A 15-watt favorite in any setting, this amp is ideal for guitarists who need to hit the stage or studio at a moment's notice with warm tone and versatile features.
The Blues Junior IV includes a 12 in. Celestion A-Type speaker for well-balanced output with smooth highs, laidback midrange and full, round lows. The modified preamp circuitry has increased fullness, with greater definition and clarity. The onboard spring reverb has been modified to add smoothness, so you still get rich, shimmering tone, no matter how much reverb you use.
The updated aesthetics include improved control panel texture and graphics, ivory pointer knobs, steel-reinforced strap handle and lightly-aged silver grille cloth, giving it the unmistakable look and vibe you can only get from a Fender amp. Reliable, flexible and pedal-friendly, the Blues Junior IV is an ideal addition to any electric guitarist’s amp collection.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 15W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two EL84 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion A-Type
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, “Fat” Switch, Volume
- Effects: Reverb
- Cabinet Material: 3/4” Particle Board
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Lightly-Aged Silver
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer – Ivory
- Control Panel: Black
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Jewel
- Footswitch: 1-Button Footswitch Included
- Dimensions: 16 x 18 x 9.18 in. (40.6 x 45.72 x 23.31 cm)
- Weight: 31.5 lbs (14.3 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.