- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Champion 20 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97921 000001000 H97921000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there's a Champion amp that's right for you whether you're looking for your first...Click To Read More About This Product
Crystal-clear Fender clean and a bevy of tonal options.
Simple to use and versatile enough for any style of guitar playing, there's a Champion amp that's right for you whether you're looking for your first practice amp or affordable stage gear. The 20W Champion 20 features a single 8" Special Design speaker, with great amp voices and effects that make it easy to dial up just the right sound - from jazz to country, blues to metal and more.
It features a single channel that has selectable amp voicings, including Blackface, British, Metal, Jazz and Tweed, for a wide array of tonal variety. Each channel offers selectable FX, including delay, chorus, reverb and more.
- 20 watts
- 8 Fender Special Design speaker
- Single channel and input
- Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and other effects
- Different amp voicings and distortion types
- 1/8" auxiliary input and headphone output jacks
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 20 watts
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Effects Loop: N/A
- Cabinet Materia: 7-ply 3/4" medium-density fibreboard
- Amplifier Covering: Black textured vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Black angled
- Handle: Molded plastic strap with nickel-plated caps
- Speakers: One - 8" Fender Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Depth: 7.5"
- Height: 12.75"
- Width: 13.75"
- Weight: 12 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.