- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Downtown Express Bass Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48762 000000000 L48762000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Your one-stop shop for bass tone-shaping, the Fender Downtown Express bass multi-effect puts everything you need for killer bass tone right at your f...Click To Read More About This Product
Get awesome Fender bass tone and effects in this board-friendly unit.
Your one-stop shop for bass tone-shaping, the Fender Downtown Express bass multi-effect puts everything you need for killer bass tone right at your feet. All the bass essentials are there—compressor, 3-band EQ and overdrive—each switchable on its own, or you can use the Mute switch to kill the signal for silent tuning. The Direct Output makes it easy to integrate this pedal into any performance situation—stage or studio. The designers recognized that a truly powerful signal chain needs to be flexible, so they included a switch that lets you reorder the compressor and overdrive circuits to taste.
Designed by Alex Aguilar, the Downtown Express is an all-original Fender circuit. To ensure this pedal is performance-ready Fender let musicians kick it around, took their feedback to heart and refined it. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
Use the Downtown Express on your next gig or session and add some rumble to your rig.
Call or click to order today!
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Analog Compression, Overdrive, and EQ circuitry
- Onboard compressor, overdrive with speaker emulation and 3-Band EQ
- Effect order toggle switch
- Direct Output
- LED-backlit knobs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.