- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Engager Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25771 000000000 L25771000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every now and then you need to kick your sound up a notch. Whether you’re looking for more volume or fatter tone, the Engager Boost is the ideal clea...Click To Read More About This Product
Easy-to-use, stage-ready boost with help from players like yourself.
Every now and then you need to kick your sound up a notch. Whether you’re looking for more volume or fatter tone, the Engager Boost is the ideal clean boost pedal. The onboard 3-band EQ lets you shape your tone to cut through a mix while the Frequency switch lets you select the middle frequency range, ideal for shaping your tone precisely. The Engager Boost is also perfect for boosting your signal into a tube amplifier’s preamp, thickening your tone. True and buffered bypass modes ensure this pedal plays nicely in any rig.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Engager Boost is an all-original circuit. Fender consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. They even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with an exclusive “patent applied for,” magnetically latched 9V battery door. Fatten, sweeten or blast it—whenever you need to kick your tone into gear, step on the Engager Boost.
- Clean Boost effect pedal
- Onboard 3-Band EQ; Switchable True/Buffered Bypass
- LED-backlit knobs; Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
Give your pedalboard more power. Order this Engager Boost today.
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Power requirements: 9-volt battery or DC negative AC adaptor
- Power consumption: 50mA
- Input impedance: 500kOhm
- Output impedance:10kOhm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.