- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender EXP-1 Expression Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79024 000000000 H79024000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender's EXP-1 Expression Pedal is a dynamic new dual-mode digital pedal that controls the volume or amp/effect parameters on Mustang III, IV and V a...Click To Read More About This Product
Control your Fender® Mustang„¢ amp or Mustang„¢ Floor with your feet.
Fender's EXP-1 Expression Pedal is a dynamic new dual-mode digital pedal that controls the volume or amp/effect parameters on Mustang III, IV and V amplifiers and on the new Mustang Floor multi-effects unit. Switch between "volume" and "expression" modes by stepping on the toe end of the pedal. Red and green LEDs indicate the mode in use.
In "volume" mode, indicated by illumination of the green LED, EXP-1 controls the master volume or can be turned off. In "expression" mode, indicated by illumination of the red LED, the EXP-1 controls most Mustang amp and effects parameters. Common among these, for example, are the frequency parameters of a wah effect and the rate/time parameters of modulation and delay effects.
The EXP-1 pedal puts great tonal control at your feet and provides a great way to make your Mustang amp or multi-effects unit even more fun, more expressive and more versatile.
- Pedal controls the parameters of Fender Mustang III, IV, and V amplifiers and Mustang Floor
- Two modes of the pedal”volume and expression
- Switch between modes by stepping on the toe end of the pedal
- Red and green LEDs indicate which mode is in use
Hands-free control for your amp or floor unit. Order the EXP-1 today.
- Pedal depth: 8.66" (220mm)
- Pedal width: 3.46" (88mm)
- Pedal height: 2.63" (67mm)
- Pedal weight: 1.8 lb (0.82 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.