- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Full Moon Distortion Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25770 000000000 L25770000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Packed with brutal, high-gain tone and sound-shaping options galore, the Full Moon Distortion pedal has everything you need to unleash sonic mayhem. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Built to survive the stage while you use it to destroy on the axe.
Packed with brutal, high-gain tone and sound-shaping options galore, the Full Moon Distortion pedal has everything you need to unleash sonic mayhem. Both symmetrical and asymmetrical clipping modes are lurking under the Texture switch while the Bite switch shifts the upper-midrange and harmonics to bring out your pick attack, letting you cut and chug through the mix with ease. The Full Moon Distortion comes with a 3-band EQ, which lets you dial in your sound to taste, while the flexible Hi-Treble control shapes your high end. The second footswitch kicks in up to +12dB of snarling post-gain Boost.
Designed by Fender in-house team of experts, the Full Moon Distortion is an all-original circuit. Consulting with a plethora of players while in the design phase of the pedal, they were able to fine-tune this stompbox, packing it with stage-ready features. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look.
The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. Fender even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with their exclusive “patent applied for,” magnetically latched 9V battery door. Growling with ultra-flexible sound, the Full Moon Distortion is everything you need to add barking, high-gain distortion to your arsenal.
- High-gain distortion effect pedal
- Onboard 3-band EQ with a low-pass filter
- Texture and Bite switches
- Up to 12dB switchable Boost
- LED-backlit knobs; Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
Give your late night bark more bite. Order the Full Moon Distortion today.
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Power requirements: 9-volt battery or DC Negative AC adaptor
- Power consumption: 90mA
- Input impedance: 500kOhm
- Output impedance: 10kOhm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.