- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Lost Highway Phaser Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48758 000000000 L48758000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made popular in the late-1960s and early 1970s, phasers create a sense of motion and add dimension to your sound. The Fender Lost Highway Phaser brin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Explore the path less traveled with this tour-ready phaser.
Made popular in the late-1960s and early 1970s, phasers create a sense of motion and add dimension to your sound. The Fender Lost Highway Phaser brings powerful, flexible analog phasing to your rig. Foot-switchable Fast and Slow speeds—each with their own independent Rate and Depth controls—let you easily alternate between slow, moody phase shifting all the way to rapid and warped modulation. The Wave toggle switch selects between Sine and Triangle waveforms while switchable 4- and 8-stage phasing makes it easy to add extra resonance on the fly. The Sensitivity control allows modulation rate changes based on your playing dynamics—dig in and the intensity of the phasing increases.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Lost Highway Phaser is an all-original Fender circuit. To ensure this pedal is performance ready Fender let musicians kick it around, took their feedback to heart and refined it. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
Plug into the Lost Highway Phaser and add the swirling, pulsing sound of true analog phasing to your pedalboard.
Call or click to order today!
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Fully analog circuitry
- Slow/Fast with independent Rate and Depth controls
- Blend and Feedback controls
- Sine and Triangle waveforms
- Dynamically responsive modulation rate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.