- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Marine Layer Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K83484 000000000 K83484000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Reverb is an essential element in nearly any rig. Whether you’re adding dimension to your sound or drenching your signal in sparkling reflections, Fe...Click To Read More About This Product
Add some versatile reverb to your signal from the legendary Fender.
Reverb is an essential element in nearly any rig. Whether you’re adding dimension to your sound or drenching your signal in sparkling reflections, Fender's Marine Layer Reverb pedal can do it all. Multiple reverb types, including classics like Hall and Room along with modern marvels like Shimmer, make this an indispensable pedal in your signal chain. The reverb tails continue when the effect is muted, ensuring a smooth and natural decay.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Marine Layer Reverb is an all-original circuit. They consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. The designers even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with their exclusive “patent applied for," magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Create full and lush sounds with Fender’s new Marine Layer Reverb.
Call or click to order today!
- Controls: Reverb Time, Damping, Pre Delay, Type Toggle (Hall/Room/Special), Variation Toggle (1/2), Filter Toggle (On/Off), Effect Level, Effect Mute Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” Instrument
- Outputs:1 x 1/4” Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 71mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Green
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.