- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Pugilist Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K83493 000000000 K83493000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fiery sounding and flexible, the Pugilist Distortion is ready to add some heavyweight gain to your rig. This original design features dual gain engin...Click To Read More About This Product
Deliver a sonic beating, courtesy of this awesome distortion pedal.
Fiery sounding and flexible, the Pugilist Distortion is ready to add some heavyweight gain to your rig. This original design features dual gain engines—with independent tone controls for each—letting you select multiple variations of distortion, ensuring this pedal will play well with any rig. Series/Blend switch lets you stack channels for thick, cascading distortion, while the Bass Boost switch fattens up your tone. The Blend control mixes the two channels to get the best of both worlds, crafting a sound just for you.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Pugilist Distortion is an all-original circuit. They consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look.
The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. Fender even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with our exclusive “patent applied for”, magnetically latched 9V battery door.
Ranging from brutal to subtle, the Pugilist Distortion can satisfy all your distortion needs.
Call or click to order today!
- Controls: Tone A, Drive A, Tone B, Drive B, Blend (A/B), Blend/Series Toggle, Bass Boost Toggle (On/Off), Output Level, Bypass Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4” Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 22mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Gold
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.