- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Reflecting Pool Delay & Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59920 000000000 L59920000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The relationship between time-based effects, like delay and reverb, is critical to operating them correctly. The Fender Reflecting Pool Delay/Reverb ...Click To Read More About This Product
Gaze into the glassy waters of your guitar tone with this twofer pedal.
The relationship between time-based effects, like delay and reverb, is critical to operating them correctly. The Fender Reflecting Pool Delay/Reverb pedal combines these two classic effects into one comprehensive chassis, making it easy to integrate into any pedalboard. Utilizing cutting-edge DSP for rich and complex algorithms, Reflecting Pool faithfully recreates classic sounds, while also conjuring otherworldly new ones. Type, Variation and Quality controls make it easy to precisely shape your sound, the Time toggle adds rhythmic subdivisions, and the Tap Tempo footswitch makes sure everything stays in time.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Reflecting Pool Delay/Reverb is an all-original Fender circuit. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The switchable LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
Call or click to order today!
- Delay/reverb effect pedal
- Time, Variation and Quality controls
- Dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Reversible routing path
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.