- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Santa Ana Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K83489 000000000 K83489000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender helped generate the classic guitar tones that inspired players to create new music, and now with the Santa Ana Overdrive, it brought its exper...Click To Read More About This Product
Get classic Fender overdrive right from your pedalboard.
Fender helped generate the classic guitar tones that inspired players to create new music, and now with the Santa Ana Overdrive, it brought its expertise to stompboxes. Armed with FET technology, this pedal lets you dial in sounds varying from “just a little hairy” all the way to thick, fully saturated overdrive. The flexible tone controls unlock a wide range of sonic flavors. This pedal cleans up with the guitar’s volume control, just like Fender's famous amplifiers.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Santa Ana Overdrive is an all-original circuit. They consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. They even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with their exclusive “patent applied for”, magnetically latched 9V battery door.
From the Amp Jewel LED all the way down to the character of your tone, the Santa Ana Overdrive is Fender through and through.
Call or click to order today!
- Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, Output Level, Voice Toggle (A/B), Drive, Boost Footswitch, Bypass Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” instrument
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4” instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-volt battery or DC negative AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 150mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1.5k ohm
- Material: Anodized aluminum
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.