- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Smolder Acoustic Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59917 000000000 L59917000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It’s tough to add overdrive to acoustic guitars—not only can it sound un-musical, it can also cause tone-destroying feedback. Designed specifically f...Click To Read More About This Product
Add a little dirt to your chime with this road-ready stomp.
It’s tough to add overdrive to acoustic guitars—not only can it sound un-musical, it can also cause tone-destroying feedback. Designed specifically for use with acoustic instruments, the all-analog Fender Smolder Acoustic Overdrive elegantly solves these issues with Fender know-how. To soften the bright attack of a piezo pickup Fender included a Pickup Compensation control that smooths out the highs. The Drive knob controls the amount of distortion, while 3-band EQ and Filter controls let you shape your sound to taste. We even included cabinet simulation to add some flavor when plugged into a full-range acoustic amp or PA.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Smolder Acoustic Overdrive is an all-original Fender circuit. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The switchable LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
Call or click to order today!
- Acoustic distortion pedal
- Pickup Compensation control
- Drive control
- 3-band EQ and Filter controls
- Onboard cabinet simulation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.