Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Sublime Bass Fuzz Pedalfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Dressed in sublime lime green, the big, heavy-duty cast design evokes Fender's great old pedals of the '70s and boasts an enormous control dial that fluoresces entrancingly from green to red as you adjust the fuzz level from left (slightest hint) to right (DEFCON 1).
Simple volume and drive controls let you easily dial in the loudness and range of fuzz tones. Runs on 9-volt battery or DC power.
- Rate: controls the rate at which the phase shifting occurs.
- Intensity: adjusts the intensity of the Phasing effect.
- Frequency: adjusts what frequencies are affected by the phasing action.
- Bypass Switch-A: true-bypass- of the phaser effect.
- Output Jack: connect to the input of your amplifier (or other audio device).
- Input Jack: plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here.
- DC Input Jack: plug in a AC- 9V DC adaptor into this jack to eliminate the need for batteries.
Sublime Bass Fuzz Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 470kOhm
- Nominal Input Level: -20dBV
- Output Impedance: 4.7kOhm
- Nominal Output Level: -20dBV
- Recommended Load Impedance: 50kOhm or Greater
- Power Requirements: 9VDC (Center Pin = Negative); 40mA Minimum
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.