- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Super-Champ X2 HD 15W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79022 000001000 H79022000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Super-Champ X2 HD 15W Tube Guitar Amp Head combines 15 watts of rich, dual-channel tube amp sound with modern extra such as versatile amp ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile head with plenty of power and tone.
The Fender Super-Champ X2 HD 15W Tube Guitar Amp Head combines 15 watts of rich, dual-channel tube amp sound with modern extra such as versatile amp voicing and a wide selection of digital effects. It's simple, toneful and flexible, and with its easy computer connectivity you can also custom tailor your amp's voicing and effects to your personal taste. Your rehearsal and recording sessions will really come alive with the unlimited tones that can be created with the Super Champ X2.
Made in Ensenada, Mexico, the Super Champ X2 features a voicing knob for selection of 16 different amp types (tweed, Blackface, British, metal and more), 15 effects with level control, dual-channel switching (footswitch optional), tap tempo control for precise delay time adjustment, 1/4" line output, external speaker capability and USB output for speaker emulated digital recording. Fender FUSE software (available as a free download) allows even more tonal versatility, with customization of amp voicing and effects defaults, effects parameters deep editing, and online access to free Fender community content.
- 15 watts of rich, dual-channel tube amp sound
- Voicing knob for selection of 16 different amp types
- A wide selection of digital effects
- Easy computer connectivity
- Works with Fender FUSE
- Tap Tempo Button
Enjoy authentic Fender tone that can be tweaked exactly to your needs. Order today.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Controls: Volume 1, Channel Select, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, F/X Adjust, F/X Select, Tap
- Height: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Width: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 18.5 lb. (8.4 kg)
- Footswitch: Optional Footswitch Available (P/N 007-1359-000)
- Unique Features: 15 Watt tube power amp with two 6V6 tubes, 12AX7 preamp tube, Voicing knob with 16 different amp types (Tweed, Blackface, British, Metal, etc.), Two channels with channel-switching format (optional footswitch available, P/N 0073858000), 15 effects with effects adjust control, TAP tempo control for delay time/modulation rate adjustments,
- External speaker capability, 1/4" Line output, USB output for speaker-emulated digital recording, Software (free download) allows additional flexibility.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.