- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender The Trapper Dual Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59916 000000000 L59916000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fuzz is essential to the sound of modern music. Ranging from smooth and polite to sputtering and broken-sounding, this effect is the heart of rock an...Click To Read More About This Product
You'll be happy to get caught up in this awesome fuzz tone.
Fuzz is essential to the sound of modern music. Ranging from smooth and polite to sputtering and broken-sounding, this effect is the heart of rock and roll. The Fender Trapper combines two discrete fuzz voices into one chassis with global Tone and Contour controls to shape your sound to taste. The softer-sounding first voice includes a switchable high octave—perfect for generating synth-like tones—while the grittier second voice includes a highly interactive noise gate.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Trapper Dual Fuzz is an all-original Fender circuit. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The switchable LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
Call or click to order today!
- Dual fuzz effect pedal
- Two discrete fuzz voices
- Switchable high octave
- Interactive noise gate
- Global Tone and Contour controls
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.