Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb 200W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Authentic tube tone without the hassle.
Using a high-performance 200W digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Twin tube amp, paired with the pronounced sparkle and clarity of two Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers and a resonant pine cabinet, the result is tubeless Twin Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. And with all these features, the Tone Master Twin Reverb is, in fact, about only half the weight of an all-tube Twin.
Front-panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades and more.
Call or click to order today!
Tone Master Twin Reverb 200W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Series: Tone Master
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Height: 20.24” (514 mm)
- Width: 26.6” (664 mm)
- Depth: 10.35” (263 cm)
- Weight: 33 lb. (15 kg)
- Wattage: 200 watts (simulates 85W tube amp performance)
- Output Power: Full/85W, 40W, 22W, 12W, 5W, 1W
- Inputs: Four 1/4” - Two Normal and Two Vibrato
- Line Out: Balanced XLR with Cabinet IR, Ground Lift and Level Control
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Speaker: Two - 12” Jensen N-12K neodymium
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight solid pine
- Covering: Black textured vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Footswitch: 2-button footswitch included
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.