- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Tre-Verb Digital Tremolo and Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48763 000000000 L48763000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There’s no mistaking the sound of genuine Fender amp tremolo and reverb. These lush, dynamic amp effects inspired entire genres of music. The Tre-Ver...Click To Read More About This Product
Infuse you tone with classic Fender-amp effects with this tour-ready stomp.
There’s no mistaking the sound of genuine Fender amp tremolo and reverb. These lush, dynamic amp effects inspired entire genres of music. The Tre-Verb pedal places independent Tremolo and Reverb effects at your feet in a compact, easy-to-use pedal. Fender included classic reverb voicings based on Fender's renowned spring reverb units from 1963 and 1965 and multiple tremolo modes to make sure you can get the exact sound you need for your music. A full suite of tone-shaping controls, including tap tempo for the tremolo effect, make this pedal sonically flexible, while the stereo inputs and outputs ensure it’s easy to connect to any pedalboard or amp.
Designed by Fender's in-house team of experts, the Tre-Verb is an all-original Fender circuit. To ensure this pedal is performance-ready they let musicians kick it around, took their feedback to heart and refined it. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
Use the Tre-Verb to add the magic of genuine Fender amp effects to your sound.
Call or click to order today!
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Based on Fender’s most advanced DSP
- Independent Tremolo and Reverb effects with three voices each
- Tap Tempo for Tremolo rate
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- LED-backlit knobs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.