- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman Loudbox Performer 180W Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp with Effects
- Write a Review
- H88617 000001000 H88617000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The re-designed Fishman Loudbox Performer acoustic guitar amp offers 180W of transparent bi-amplified acoustic tone and enhanced features. Thanks to ...Click To Read More About This Product
FREE Slipcover and Footswitch
FREE Slipcover and Footswitch with the purchase of a Loudbox Performer or a Loudbox Artist.
Offer expires 10/31/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
More power, more options, more efficient.
The re-designed Fishman Loudbox Performer acoustic guitar amp offers 180W of transparent bi-amplified acoustic tone and enhanced features. Thanks to more efficient design you'll get all these improvements in a lighter package too.
The Loudbox Performer features two input channels, each with 3-band EQ, feedback-fighting controls and a new effects section. The dedicated midrange provides enhanced detail and note definition. An integrated kickstand design allows the Loudbox Performer to be tilted back 50 degree for better sound projection at short range.
- Power: 180W, bi-amped
- Two channels
- Inputs: XLR-1/4 in. combo with 10dB pad
- Speakers: one 8 in. woofer; one 5 in. midrange; one 1 in. soft-dome tweeter
- Built-in FX: Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo and Slap Echo
- SPL: 114dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch and Notch filter
- Speaker Baffle: 10-degree built-in tilt
- Aux. input with level control
- 50-degree with kickstand
- Headphone output
- Phantom power for condenser mics (24V, high current spec.)
- Mute switch
- Balanced XLR DI outputs
- Dimensions: 18.2 in. x 15.8 in. x 11.5 in. (46cm x 40cm x 29cm)
- Weight: 29.4 lb., 13.3 kg
Call or click to pick up this powerful acoustic amp.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.