Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Friedman Dirty Shirley 40W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp with Celestion Creamback Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
40-watt hand-wired 1x12 combo for vintage rock tone.
This handcrafted in the USA combo utilizes tongue-and-groove Baltic Birch construction and houses a 16 ohm, 12" Celestion G12M Creamback speaker that deliver the bass, mid response and signature sound you would expect from a Friedman amplifier.
The Dirty Shirley also features a three-position gain structure switch which lowers the overall gain of the amplifier.
The Dirty Shirley 1x12 combo was designed to take pedal and loves boosts, OD's, phasers, flangers, tremolos and wahs, while the brand new ultra-transparent series effects loop handles your time-based effects pedals and rack units.
Handwired in the USA.
Dave Friedman is the man behind the signature tones of rock icons Eddie Van Halen, Steve Stevens and Jerry Cantrell. Dave Friedman has been building, modding and repairing amplifiers for many of the world's biggest stars for the past 25 years. Friedman's innovative designs and meticulous construction have made him legendary in the world of professional touring musicians while earning him a loyal clientele from all over the world. One of Friedman's mainstays has been modifying amps to each player's specific tonal palette, and to consult with other established amplifier companies to improve their own designs.
Dave Friedman's extensive knowledge and pursuit of tonal superiority inspired him to develop his own series of production amplifiers under the name Friedman Amplification. In the past, having Friedman build or modify your amp required a certain level of notoriety, but now his sonic wizardry is available to everyday players.
Each Friedman amplifier is hand-wired in the U.S.A. using only hand selected components. You can buy with confidence because Friedman Amps are designed and built to last a lifetime.
- Power: 40W (tube)
- Single channel
- High- and low-sensitivity inputs
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); two 5881 (power amp)
- Speaker: Celestion 1x12" G12M Creamback
- Controls: Gain, Master Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence
- Three-position gain structure switch
- Ultra transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch
- Custom USA-made transformers
- Handwired in the USA
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 9.5" (D) x 24.25" (W) x 22 (H)
- Weight: 52 lb.
It's a real screamer that fits in your backseat! Order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.