Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tour Pro 1530 Platinum Pack - 15" x 30" Pedalboard With Buffer Bay and Power Grid 10false false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Keep your pedals secured and powered while on the road or the stage.
First and foremost, like his amps, guitars, cabs, pedals and monitors, Friedman pedal boards are made in the U.S.A. Why? Because it matters to the company and the quality and manufacturing consistency of the TOUR PRO boards is what makes a Friedman a "Friedman!"
While most pedalboards have either a flat or a slanted surface, the TOUR PRO boards are designed with two tiers, a bottom section that is flat and a top section that is angled (with all the holes needed for easy cable routing).
This two-tier design allows a guitar player to have access to all pedals on the board, without ballerina-style, toe-extending dance moves. And, to address the need for Wah and/or Volume pedals, the TOUR PRO 1530 includes two detachable risers, which can be mounted in various locations on the bottom tier (able to accommodate left-footed guitar players).
Many of today's pedalboard packages include a bag of some kind. But, what is the quality of the bag you are getting? In most cases, the best you get is an economic bag. For the Friedman pedalboards, Dave created a bag that is of the highest quality and most importantly, made to withstand the rigors of the road. Friedman pedalboard bags feature thick padding on the inside, robust zippers, front pouch for your cables and even gold piping adorn the "Friedman" bag.
The TOUR PRO 1530 includes an accessory pack with:
1 x 2" x 10' roll of black Velcro
10 x 7.75" black wire-ties
12 x 1" black wire-tie mounts with adhesive backing
To mount any power supply the TOUR PRO 1530 includes:
2 x 3" Strip of 250 Count Dual Lock by 3M
2 x 3" Strip of 400 Count Dual Lock by 3M
Buffer Bay 6 (Buffer and Patch Pay) Built-In
The Friedman Buffer Bay is a simple solution that incorporates Dave's wealth of experience and knowledge providing players an innovative tool which can be easily implemented to any pedalboard or easily mount into any Friedman branded pedalboard.
The Buffer Bay accomplishes two basic things.
First, it is an ultra transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer, which can be turned on or off using the provided switch. The buffer solves the fundamental problem of loading loss caused by interconnected cables and some pedals. This "loss" siphons your guitar of fidelity, tone and volume level. This problem occurs even if all the pedals used are true bypass and the more pedals and longer the cable runs, the greater the losses. The Buffer Bay 6 circuitry, when engaged, sounds identical to your guitar straight into the amp. You can access the buffer using the buffers IN connector on one side of the Buffer Bay and Buffer Out on the other side.
Second, the Buffer Bay is a patch bay with the following benefits:
Cleans up all of the connections on your pedalboard.
Allows for tighter pedal placement on the board (you no longer need to access the jacks on certain pedals).
Lets you have all cables from your board in the same location allowing neater chord runs on stage.
Your pedal chain in permanently connected making setup and takedown quick and painless.
Saves the life of the jacks on your pedals by not plugging in cables every time you play.
Easily configure your input or output in hard to reach places.
The Buffer Bay 6 includes five identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections, and a buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch). It also provides a 7-pin MIDI-thru connection. The Buffer Bay 6 can be used for a wide variety of connection schemes. Once the Buffer Bay is configured on your board, simply plug your guitar and amp in and you no longer have to fight with your first and last pedals.
Using an extra patch cable you can easily go from using an amp with an effects loop to using one without.
Power Grid 10 (Isolated High-Current 9V Pedal Power Supply) Built-In
The Power Grid 10 was designed to address all of the deficiencies Dave encountered with power supplies from other brands over his 27-year history of designing and building pedalboards for the biggest touring guitarists and studio producers. The Power Grid 10 was designed to meet the demands of any player who wants a dead-quiet pedalboard, that can be taken anywhere and is tour-ready. Some of the key features include:
1) Universal power from 100-240Vac meaning you can plug it in anywhere in the world. You will never have to flip switches or worry about a step-up or step-down transformer.
2) ZERO field hum, which plagues many other power supplies with traditional toroidal transformers.
3) The Power Grid 10 will power virtually any pedal (350mA each per 9V output)
4) 10 isolated outputs and all the cables needed to power your pedals.
5) And for those boards that have no room to mount the power supply underneath, the Power Grid 10 was designed as a riser— yes, with the Power Grid 10 you can mount your pedals right on top of the housing, including your favorite Fuzz pedals, which are known to cause unnecessary proximity hum and infiltrate your other pedals.
- 5 identical 1/4" TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections
- Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch)
- 7-pin MIDI-thru connection
Call or click to order today!
Tour Pro 1530 Platinum Pack - 15" x 30" Pedalboard With Buffer Bay and Power Grid 10 Specifications:Cables included:
- Two 2.1 mm BLACK connector to 2.5 mm BLUE connector, polarity reversed, 20" long, right-angle connector on both sides,
- Ten 2.1 mm BLACK connector to 2.1 mm BLACK connector, regular polarity, 20" long, right-angle connector on both sides
- One 2.1 mm BLACK connector to 1/8" phono BLACK connector, 20" long, right-angle connector on 2.1 mm connector
- One 18 V cable 2.1 mm BLACK connector with additional 2.1 mm slave connector on one side to 2.1 mm BLACK connector, regular polarity, 20" long, right-angle connector on both sides
- OUTPUTS: The Power Grid 10 provides 10 isolated outputs—350mA per output at 9VDC
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.