Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fryette PS-2 Power Station Integrated Reactance Amplifiertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Amplifier solution for many challenges.
If you have ever used a traditional Power Attenuator, you have already experienced the loss of tone and dynamics of your amplifier at various volume settings, and the frustration with the rotary level switch that always seems one step too loud or one step too quiet.
The Power Station not only solves all of those problems, but also provides you with more sonic options in one convenient, lightweight package:
Perfectly preserves the tone of the attenuated amplifier at any volume setting down to whisper level.
Preserves the dynamic feel and speaker response at any volume.
Provides a post distortion integrated effects loop.
Provides an XLR balanced and a 1/4-in. unbalanced line out for direct recording or live performance signal processing.
Choose 2/4, 8 or 16 ohms separately for both the amplifier and cabinet matching. No more nerve-wracking impedance mis-matching that could damage your amplifier.
Compact and easy to carry, the Power Station sits comfortably on top of an amp head, combo or desktop.
Completely safe for any tube amplifier.
As a re-amper, the Power Station breathes new life and utility into your favorite gear:
Any small amp, preamp or modeler can cut a live gig with a full band.
Crank a mini amp to the threshold of destruction, then adjust the Power Station to preserve the original tone or create an entirely new identity for it.
Perfect as mono power amplifier for guitar preamps, floor preamps and modeling preamps.
Ideal as an effects power amp for a Wet/Dry amp rig or a monitor power amp for live modeling direct to FOH.
Great as a desktop power amp for adding tube power to direct recordings for any instrument or signal source.
Silent Mode feature provides versatile reactive load for silent recording using low or high powered amplifiers.
Silent Mode, Balanced XLR Out and Unbalanced Line Out remain operational even with power disconnected.
The Power Station provides a variety of performing and recording solutions for every kind of playing or performing application/environment.
The Power Station breathes new life and functionality into any amp large or small.
- Tubes: One 12AX7; two 6L6
- Power Input: 200W @ 2/4 Ohms; 150W @ 8Ohms; 200W @16 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 2/4, 8 or 16 Ohms, selectable
- Load Amp Impedance: 2/4, 8 or 16 Ohms, selectable
- Front panel controls: Bypass switch, Hi/Lo Input Level switch, High frequency response switch - Flat, Brite, Edge, Low frequency response switch - Flat, Warm, Deep, Volume, Presence and Depth controls, Standby switch (Bypass), Power switch
- Rear panel features: Amp In, Amplifier Impedance select – 2/4, 8 or 16 Ohms, Balanced Line Out XLR with Low Pass Filter switch, Unbalanced 1/4” Line Out, FX Send, FX Return, FX Level Switch, Unbalanced 1/4” Line In, Speaker Impedance select 2/4, 8 or 16 Ohms, Speaker Out 1, Speaker Out 2, Ground Lift, Mains Fuse, AC Input
- Active safety bypass feature disables internal power amp and maintains critical load on your amplifier if speaker output jack is accidently unplugged
- Can drive a 2 Ohm speaker load, using the 2/4 Ohm setting
- Carry bag and rack kits are available and sold separately
- Dimensions: 14 x 2.75 x 9 in.
- Weight: 15 lb.
Ideal for recording challenges or for getting some more out of a favorite amp. Order soon.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.