- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fryette Valvulator GP/DI IR 1W Tube Direct Recording Tube Amplifier Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74998 000001000 L74998000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The multi-award winning Valvulator GP/DI IR is a direct recording solution featuring an ultra-flexible, all-tube 1-Watt guitar amplifier specifically...Click To Read More About This Product
This updated Valvulator offers IR loading for even more tube-powered versatility.
The multi-award winning Valvulator GP/DI IR is a direct recording solution featuring an ultra-flexible, all-tube 1-Watt guitar amplifier specifically designed to deliver genuine dynamic tube amp sound and feel through a speaker cab, headphones, direct to mixing console and direct to FOH/Monitor board for live performance applications.
Load Your Own Cab, or Use Fryette's
New for 2020, Valvulator GP/DI IR gets an all-new digital cab IR loader complete with memory space for 16 cabs, including Fryette's most popular cabs. You can also load your favorite cabs via the USB loader using the included PC and Mac enabled user interface.
The Valvulator GP/DI IR is the only solution that provides two integrated cabinet sim options, Analog (for zero latency and expansive dynamic range) and Digital IR (for realistic room reflections and convolutions). You can use both individually or simultaneously. You can also defeat the cab sim and use an external IR.
Sixteen factory installed cabinet impulse responses come pre-loaded in the Valvulator GP/DI – IR. These can be modified using the included GUI, or you can install your favorite cab files via the USB connector on the rear panel.
Professional-Quality Headphone Amplifier
A professional-quality stereo headphone amplifier with a stereo effects loop allows you to insert delays and reverb into the headphone mix, plus a Program Input that accepts a stereo music source such as a CD or MP3 player or group practice mixer for an unprecedented level of performance.
The Valvulator GP/DI - IR is used by high-profile artists and producers, such Paul Jackson Jr, Train, Gustavo Santatoalla, Sumac, Helmet, and David Torn. Pedals companies such as Voodoo Lab, Earthquaker Devices, Solid Gold FX, Spiral Electric FX and Maxon/TWA/Godlyke use it for their demo boards.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 1W (tube)
- Tubes: one 12AX7WB, two 12AX7AC, one 12DW7
- Three channels: Clean, Deliverance (old-school crunch), and Pittbull (modern up-front detail)
- Single input
- Two independent gain controls, gain switch
- Integrated reactive load when no speaker cable is connected
- Tube Buffered Direct dry-tracking and re-amping capability
- Adjustable analog Cab + Mic simulator with “Air” switch
- Headphone amp with stereo effects loop
- Aux. input
- Dimensions: 8.75" x 6.125" x 2.75"
- Weight: 6 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.