- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fuchs ODS Classic 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J96960 000000000 J96960000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original Overdrive Supreme (also known as the ODS) became an iconic amp over its near 17-year lifespan. When first introduced, it brought the pre...Click To Read More About This Product
Awesome, classic tube overdrive tone in a modern 1x12 combo.
The original Overdrive Supreme (also known as the ODS) became an iconic amp over its near 17-year lifespan. When first introduced, it brought the previous unobtainable legendary D-style tones to a greater audience while adding features like a killer reverb, mid and gain boosts, separate bias controls per power tube and advanced construction techniques. Embraced by players as diverse as Al Di Meola, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Jimmy Herring, Warren Haynes and others, it’s gained player and industry respect.
The Fuchs ODS Classic 50W 1x12 tube combo represents not only a continuance but further advances the original ODS platform. Like the company's ODS-II and Casino amps, constant customer feedback and Andy Fuchs’ continuing quest to improve the tone and flexibility of Fuchs amps resulted in a quantum step forward for the platform.
Developed side by side with the ODS-II, the ODS Classic brings many Fuchs exclusive features the company has developed for the ODS-II architecture. One unique feature is the dual gain boosts: One boost allows the main tone controls to remain active and provides an internally user variable boost. A three-position EQ switch gives you a center position which additionally bypasses the tone controls. These two boosts may be used together or separately, as well as along with the mid boost allowing the widest gain range of any amp of its kind. The mid boost has two operating points for fattening the tone with selectable slopes. The brite switch (like the ODS-II) offers dual settings which allow further tailoring of the high end. The deep switch is ideal for warming up single-coil pickups or enhancing a jazz guitar tone.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Half-power switch
- Tubes: two 6L6 (power amp)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, output, master, accent, reverb level, deep switch, brite switch, OD switch
- Built-in reverb
- Built-in FX loop
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.