- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fulltone 70-BC Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H73549 000000000 H73549000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Thanks to a recent find of a couple thousand excellent BC108C transistors, Fulltone is happy to announce the return of the 70 Fuzz pedal, this time i...Click To Read More About This Product
Fulltone's 70-BC returns in an OCD-sized enclosure!
Thanks to a recent find of a couple thousand excellent BC108C transistors, Fulltone is happy to announce the return of the 70 Fuzz pedal, this time in a small (OCD-sized) housing. These transistors sound outrageous, and the resulting 70-BC Fuzz pedal still has the secret-weapon "Mid" knob which will allow you to do something other Fuzzfaces won't let you do-be heard in the mix!
Ever played that legendary original fuzz from around 1970? If so, you know it's not the same sound as ones with the same namesake being mass-produced currently. The Fulltone 70-BC has two intentionally mismatched (for harmonic content) silicon transistors that snarl and spit-not for the meek! If you put the "Fuzz" on 10 you will rip, and you might get all sorts of oscillation and weirdness, but that's what rock is about, right? Don't try using it with a wah wah-you can't, and neither could Jimi, without it screaming and howling. You want polite and quiet? Sorry, you'll have to go elsewhere. You want art in a box? Come on in!
Housed in a 16-gauge steel box and powdercoated Deep Blue, the 70-BC pedal is a bit unruly but with some warmth, ideal for older, four-input Marshall amps, it has much more fuzz than the '69 Pedal and includes a Mid control for extra clarity and cut.
Specifications subject to change at any given moment due to parts availability and due to whimsy.
- Reissue of the Fulltone 70 fuzz in a smaller (OCD-sized) housing
- Mid knob provides extra clarity and cut
- 16-gauge steel enclosure
- Ideal for older 4-input Marshall amps
- Two BC108C transistors, intentionally mismatched for harmonic content
Outrageous fuzz with a vintage pedigree. Get yours now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.