- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fulltone Custom Shop CS Supa-Trem2 Stereo Tremolo w/Tap Tempo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J11523 000001000 J11523000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Supa-Trem has been an extremely successful pedal over the last 15 years, partly due to the tone of the circuit, which has a very good sounding JF...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual trem with discrete ins and outs.
The Supa-Trem has been an extremely successful pedal over the last 15 years, partly due to the tone of the circuit, which has a very good sounding JFET amplifier at its heart. Another key ingredient has been the Fulltone Opto-1 . They have the optimal resistance range, as well as the correct rise and fall times for all speeds required for a great Tremolo design.
Fulltone has taken two completely separate Supa-Trem circuits and joined them together. Two identical circuits in true stereo with two ins and two outs! The obvious question then becomes "Can you get true stereo from mono in?"
And the answer is yes! And both amps are still live when the ST-2 is turned off with no tone loss due to its hi-quality JFET buffered outputs. The ST-2 is the IDEAL device to place at the end of your chain. Run cables as long as you want, use it as your amp splitter.
- Each channel has an N.O S. Fairchild 2N5484 JFET as the very first thing your guitar hits.
- Tap Tempo, with speeds so slow that it takes 6+ seconds to pan between the outputs, or speeds in excess of 200bpm.
- "Phase Correlation" knob so that you can throw the outputs any degree in or out of phase with each other.
- External volume control with 15db of available boost.
- 3-way Waveform switch.
- Proprietary "Warble" waveform that's not on any other tremolo.
- 100% handmade in California.
Order today for an auto pan miracle and a tremolo that will move you.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.