- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fulltone Custom Shop Mini Deja'Vibe mkII Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37295 000000000 L37295000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2018 Fulltone CS-MDV mkII is one of the world's smallest (3.9" W x 4.1" L x 2.3" H ) yet biggest-sounding "real vintage Univibe clone."Despite it...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the legendary effect in a modern, board-friendly package.
The 2018 Fulltone CS-MDV mkII is one of the world's smallest (3.9" W x 4.1" L x 2.3" H ) yet biggest-sounding "real vintage Univibe clone."
Despite its big sound it draws only 35mA of current, meaning it can also be powered via two 9CVDC outlets on your pedalboard multi-power supply by using the Voodoo Lab PPY "series voltage doubling cable."
The mkII has an expression pedal out jack should you need it, and still with no ICs and using only full-size capacitors throughout the entire audio path! It's 100% analog. You can't get this sound out of the flavor-of-the-minute digital pedals using a DSP chip. You need 13 transistors, four glass photocells, a real and correct incandescent light bulb and 30 years experience. You need the Fulltone CS-MDV mkII.
- 30% smaller enclosure than older MDVs, still with top-mounted jacks for tight spaces.
- Now has MUCH slower and MUCH faster available speeds (than all older Fulltone vibes) achieved by replacing the standard Speed pot with a Fulltone designed & custom-made Photoresistor, while retaining the original Univibe's unique Analog Oscillator circuit and 100% analog warble feel.
- Has a linear ramp up of the Speed knob (and external pedal).This is the bummer about older Deja'Vibes, other clones, and original Univibes: the speed controller has a spot where everything happens, making it hard to find the right speed.
- Problem-solved with the mkII.
- It has an External Pedal jack allowing the use of virtually any expression pedal out there, whether it has a 10K, a 50K, 100K, etc potentiometer. As i mentioned previously.
- It has twice the available volume as any vibe clone, assuring that you don't get bogged-down in the mix when you kick it on...without being bright and cold sounding, and a super-low output impedance so it is not affected by pedals that come after it and shines with the dirtiest of amps!
- 100% correct Vintage Univibe analog circuit with no opamps in the Audio path, still using 13 discrete transistors, still the Fulltone Proprietary glass lens/ hermetically sealed photocells with correct incandescent bulb.
- 500mA Fulltone IPS-18, the only Noise-Free “worldwide ready” switching-type power supply in the world, is included free with every CS-MDV mkII!
Call or click to order today!