- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fulltone Full-Drive1 Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20026 000000000 L20026000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yes it's true, the Fulltone Full-Drive1 delivers the sound of a late '90s to early 2000s Full-Drive without the boost channel! Simple as it comes, wi...Click To Read More About This Product
Get highly coveted '90s overdrive tone from a modern pedal.
Yes it's true, the Fulltone Full-Drive1 delivers the sound of a late '90s to early 2000s Full-Drive without the boost channel! Simple as it comes, with Volume, Tone, Drive, and toggle bringing back the Flat-Mids (FM), Vintage, and the infamous (for assaulting the front end of tube amps) Comp-Cut (CC) modes. Simple true-bypass switching, 9-18 volt operation. No need to find and pay $400-$600 for a '90s FD2 anymore.
Soundwise? It's the exact (full midrange) Comp-Cut that was in the earliest FD2s, not the Flatter mids CC in later models. So, even though the FD-1 will have the Flat-Mids mode, the Comp-Cut is the fuller-mids version identical to the "pre FM / pre-MOSFET" versions of the FD2. This tiny pedal is the size of the company's Mas-Malo, with top-mounted (also called rear-mounted) jacks and power port, and a JRC4558 chip for your go-to overdrive sound.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirements: 9v–18v operation
- True-bypass switching
- Top-mounted I/O
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 2.9" x 2.35"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.