- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482588 000000000 482588000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Take charge of the bottom line with the Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head. This state-of-the-art monster is designed to deliver maxim...Click To Read More About This Product
Flexible and immensely powerful.
Take charge of the bottom line with the Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head. This state-of-the-art monster is designed to deliver maximum performance with minimum fuss. An extremely high-current power supply and matching power amp circuitry extract every ounce of this head's awesome output. Its high-current design eliminates the need for current-limiting circuitry that muddies your tone. The biamped design delivers 700W to the woofer and 50W to the horn using an electronic crossover for seamless 2-way sound. 4 bass-specific bands of active EQ give you ultraprecise tone-shaping power. 3 voicing filters help you further shape your sound. 2-year warranty on electronics.
- 700/50 Watt bi-amp
- Extremely high-current power supply
- High-current power amp circuitry
- Electronic crossover for seamless 2-way sound
- 4 bass-specific bands of active EQ w/ Voicing filter and Contour
- Effects loop and tuner out w/ Mute
- XLR outputw/ ground lift and pre/post
- Presence control
- 2-year warranty
Get that G-K growl you crave. Click or call to order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.