- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger MB150S-112III 150W MicroBass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482567 000000000 482567000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You'll marvel that an amp as small as the Gallien-Krueger MB150S-112 MicroBass Combo Amp can sound this great. 150W RMS combo with a heavy-duty 12" s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
There's nothing micro about this amp's sound or abilities!
You'll marvel that an amp as small as the Gallien-Krueger MB150S-112 MicroBass Combo Amp can sound this great. 150W RMS combo with a heavy-duty 12" speaker and a host of pro features packed into a rugged, all-metal cab that weighs only 24 lbs. and fits into an overhead luggage compartment. Perfect for small gigs, rehearsals, or studio. Or mount on a stand as a personal monitor and use direct outs to feed PA or recording. For larger stage performances, switch off internal speaker, plug into 2 - 8-ohm cabs, and you're ready to rock. Features a 4-band EQ and a user-activated limiter to eliminate distortion. 1-year warranty on speaker. 2-year warranty on electronics.
150W RMS of pure power
Heavy-magnet 12" driver
Tough all-metal cab
1 year warranty on speakers
2-year warranty on electronics
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.