- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger Neo 115-III 1x15 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 580275 000000000 580275000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gallien-Krueger Neo 115-III is a bass cab built to deliver silky-smooth, solid tone-and now it's even more portable with a reduced weight of 40 p...Click To Read More About This Product
Even more portable with its smaller, lighter construction.
The Gallien-Krueger Neo 115-III is a bass cab built to deliver silky-smooth, solid tone-and now it's even more portable with a reduced weight of 40 pounds and smaller dimensions. This compact, roadworthy front-ported cabinet is loaded with a custom-designed, cast-frame 15" neodymium speaker. Neodymium speakers are lighter than traditional speakers, but deliver the same robust performance. Tuned for a consistent response from top to bottom, there is plenty of definition in the highs and mids, coupled with a fat low-end. The bass cabinet also features GK's bi-amp system; Speakon-style and 1/4" connectors; 300W power handling; rugged poplar construction; Tolex covering; reinforced, interlocking corners; and 16-gauge steel grille.
- 400W RMS/ 8 ohms
- 1x15" Paragon neodymium driver
- High quality horn tweeter
- Horn bi-amp and passive crossover
- 1 Speakon, 1 - 1/4"
- Rugged poplar construction
- Black Tolex covering
- 16-gauge steel grill
- Custom-tooled interlocking corners
- Front-loaded ports
- Speakon cable included
Hauling your G-K Neo 115's even easier than before—add this updated lightweight cab to the cart now.
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Frequency Resp. (-3dB): 4Hz-19kHz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 23.5" x 19.5" x 18.5"
- Weight: 40lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.