- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gallien-Krueger Neo 212-II 2x12 600W Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Product 580260
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Neo 212-II bass cabinet from GK's Artist series is now lighter and smaller than ever before-is a front-ported cabinet housing 2 custom-designed c...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Now even more portable than ever.
The Neo 212-II bass cabinet from GK's Artist series is now lighter and smaller than ever before-is a front-ported cabinet housing 2 custom-designed cast-frame neodymium 12" loudspeakers which deliver high sound output at a fraction of the weight of conventional speakers. A Paragon horn tweeter delivers your top end with brilliance and clarity.
The Gallien-Krueger Neo 212-II performs beautifully, with consistent response from top to bottom, plenty of definition in the highs and midrange, and a fat low-end. It switches between standard full-range operation or biamped with GK's biamp system. Both Speakon-style and 1/4" connectors are provided. The Neo 212-II bass speaker cabinet is constructed from rugged 11-ply poplar, wrapped in heavyweight Tolex, and fitted with sturdy, interlocking corners and a 16-gauge steel grille. 600W power handling. 8-ohm impedance.
- 600W RMS/ 8 ohms
- 2x12" Paragon neodymium drivers
- High quality horn tweeter
- Horn bi-amp and passive crossover
- Compact and lightweight
- Front ported
- 11-ply poplar cabinet construction
- Top-mounted easy-grip handle
- Stackable corners
- 16-gauge steel grille
- Speakon and 1/4" connectors
- Black Tolex covering
- Speakon cable included
Add the powerful, ultra-portable Neo 212-II to the cart now.
- Frequency response: 36Hz to 19 kHz + 5dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Crossover: HMS Bi-Amp/Full Range Switch, Horn Power Limiter, L-Pad High Frequency Attenuation
- Connectors: HMS Compatible Bi-Amp/Full Range Speakon, 1/4" (Full-range only)
- Construction: 11-ply poplar, black Tolex, 16-gauge steel grille, custom-tooled interlocking corner system and front ported
- Weight: 51 lb.
- Dimensions: 24" W x 24"H x 16"D