- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genz Benz GBE 600 625W Rackmount Bass Head
- Write a Review
- Product 483630
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Delivers 625W of power into 2 ohms. 2 preamps are on board--one FET and one 12AX7 tube--which can be switched or mixed together via the 2-button foot...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful tone you can sculpt like clay!
Delivers 625W of power into 2 ohms. 2 preamps are on board--one FET and one 12AX7 tube--which can be switched or mixed together via the 2-button footswitch. Versatile Signal Shape Circuits are provided to mold the tone of the GBE 600 ahead of the 5-band EQ. With its internal fan and active "cooling tunnel" under the massive heatsink, this monster can drive a 2 ohm load all day!
- 625W/425W/275W @ 2/4/8 ohm
- Active/passive input
- Signal mute switch
- Tuner out
- 2 preamps--one FET, one 12AX7 tube
- Tube gain and volume controls
- Channel mix switch
- Input status LEDs
- Signal shape circuit with L.F. Extend, Mid Scoop, H.F. Attack
- Active 5-band EQ section with 2 shelving and 3 peaking networks
- Comprehensive amplifier status LEDs
- Master volume control
- Unique "soft-limit" circuit
- XLR direct out with pre/post switch, ground-lift switch. adjustable level control
- Effects loop
- Speakon and 1/4" speaker outputs (2 each)
- Switchable high/low fan cooling
Thunderous power and the tools to harness it, all in a single rackspace! Call or click to order yours today!