- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0-210T 600 Watt Lightweight Bass 2x10 Combo
- Write a Review
- Product 482112
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Genz¢Benz's amplifiers from the Shuttle series was created for on-the-move bassists who need a flexible, full-featured combo system that is easily tr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Genz¢Benz's amplifiers from the Shuttle series was created for on-the-move bassists who need a flexible, full-featured combo system that is easily transportable and sounds good too.
The core of the series is the lightweight Shuttle amplifier design. The 6.0 weighs only 3.75 lbs. and delivers 375 watts at 8 ohms and 600 watts at 4 ohms. Though this is a combo, the amp chassis can be easily removed from it's combo "saddle" quickly and carried to another gig in the pocket of your bass case or the available carry bag. The chassis has a handle too that makes carrying the cab, just as easy.
The head is extremely useful as a standalone unit, with a headphone output that is excellent for quiet, personal practice sessions. You can adjust the volume level and tone you hear with the analog 12AX7 tube preamp, and, using the Post EQ setting on the DI, you can turn the Shuttle 6.0 into an outstanding preamp for recording. It also has an extended range input gain for active/passive sensitivity, effects loop, limiter circuit, LED status indicators, Speakon speaker outputs, tuner out, full XLR direct out interface, aux. input, and a headphone jack
The cab portion of the 6.0-12T combo is a rear-ported, Birch-ply enclosured amp that combines 2 Genz¢Benz GNX12300 neodymium 10" loudspeakers with a custom sourced bullet compression tweeter with attenuation control for a bass combo that is as versatile as it is pleasing to the ear. It's also got a bottom-mounted, tilt-back stand for angling the speaker cab towards you while you perform.
- Analog 12AX7 tube preamp
- Digital SMPS (Switch Mode power supply)
- High-current Class D amplifier
- Active EQ w/parametric mids
- 3-band signal shape circuit (footswitchable)
- Signal mute switch (footswitchable)
- Tuner out
- Extended range input gain for active/passive sensitivity
- Limiter circuit
- LED status indicators
- Speakon speaker outputs
- Internal fan cooling
- Full XLR direct out interface
- Aux. input
- Headphone jack
- Effects loop
- Optional footswitch available
- Custom sourced cast-frame 12" neodymium loudspeaker Custom sourced bullet compression tweeter with attenuation control.
- The cab is a Birch-ply, with heavy duty vinyl covering
- 175W as combo/300W with ext. cab
- Bottom mounted, tilt-back stand
- Removable amp chassis
- Rear-ported for full responses
- Protected corners
- Speaker grill
Big bang for your buck. Little pain on your back and pocketbook. Order today!
- Dimensions: 18-3/8"W x 27.75"H x 14.25"D
- Weight: 41 lbs. total, 3.75 lbs. amp head, 37.25 lbs. cab
- Power: 375W/8 ohms; 600W/4 ohms
- Preamp type: Tube
- Speaker config: 2 x 10" & tweeter
- Cab response: 45-18kHz