- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guyatone Mighty Micro Series MOm5 Micro Octaver Octave Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 430772
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MOm5 takes the basic functions of the MO-3 and fine tunes them into a more usable, stable pedal that captures the analog octave tones of some of ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An updated version of the cherished MO-3.
The MOm5 takes the basic functions of the MO-3 and fine tunes them into a more usable, stable pedal that captures the analog octave tones of some of the world's classic octave dividers.
Featuring One- and Two-Octaves down voices along with Dry Blend, the MOm5 also has a 3-way Filter switch that selects between a fuzzy, square wave octave tone, a milder sine wave, and a deep organ tone. The Input Attenuator is essential in controlling the note-tracking of the pedal's octave voices, allowing the user to fine-tune performance to the specific guitar or bass being used.
Based on Guyatone's award-winning Micro Series effects, the Mighty Micros offer professional-grade features and exceptional sound quality in an ultra-compact, lightweight chassis that is 33% smaller and 50% lighter than your average stompbox.
The Guyatone Mighty Micros offer many improvements and additional features that Guyatone users have demanded, all packed into a rugged enclosure that retains the same-sized footprint as the original Micro Series effects.
Designed for the professional, working musician, Guyatone Mighty Micros feature superior-grade component selection for improved sound quality. Adjustable internal Input Attenuators allow use with a variety of instrument or input signals. All Guyatone Mighty Micros are covered by a 3-year parts and labor warranty through the manufacturer.
- OCT-1: Controls output level of 1-octave down effect. Turn clockwise to increase Effect level.
- DRY: Controls output level of Dry (unaffected input) signal. Turn clockwise to increase Dry level.
- OCT-2: Controls output level of 2-octave down effect. Turn clockwise to increase Effect level.
- FILTER SHIFT SWITCH: Shift the tonal character of Oct-1 and Oct-2 voices
- Off: Filter is bypassed (most distorted)
- 1: Decreases the Hi-frequency range (smoother tone)
- 2: Further decreases the Hi-Frequency range (organ tone)
- INPUT ATTENUATOR: Selects proper input sensitivity against output level from connected instruments. Turn counterclockwise to emphasize a low sensitivity; it supports a low input signal. Turn counterclockwise to reduce input signal when sound is distorted due to high input signals. By regulating input sensitivity, tracking of MOm5 can be optimized to instrument used.
- Controls: OCT.1 / OCT.2 / DRY / INPUT ATTENUATOR
- Jacks: INPUT/OUTPUT/DC IN
- Switch: EFFECT ON/OFF (True Bypass) / FILTER (OFF/1/2)
- Indicator: EFFECT ON/OFF
- Input Impedance: 470 kOHM
- Output Impedance:Less than 10 kOHM
- Current Consumption: 20 mA (at effect ON)
- Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
- Dimensions: 2-6/10" (W) x 3-9/10" (D) x 2-3/10" (H)
- Weight: 8.47 oz. (without battery)
- Warranty: 3-year parts and labor