- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hammond Leslie 3300 Rotary Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 700874 000000000 700874000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Leslie 3300 has been designed with the professional touring musician in mind. This single-channel Leslie features a 2-speed horn rotor utilizing ...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic sound like no other.
The Leslie 3300 has been designed with the professional touring musician in mind. This single-channel Leslie features a 2-speed horn rotor utilizing the famous Ferro Fluid driver and a bass rotor with a massive 15" woofer. It is powered with an ear shattering 300-Watt RMS solid-state amplifier with a vacuum tube preamp. An 11-pin and 8-pin Leslie socket as well as a 1/4" line input jack are provided. The Leslie 3300 can be connected to most electronic organs and keyboards on the market today. This Leslie is housed in a rugged-built cabinet with a high-impact black finish. The heavy-duty casters will make it a snap to transport to your next performance.
- 220W RMS bass amp
- 80W RMS treble amp
- 15" woofer
- Ferro Fluid horn driver
- 11-pin and 8-pin Leslie connector
- 1/4" line input jack
- 1/4" foot switch jack
- Master volume
- Horn level
- Sub-woofer level
- Ruggedly built with high-impact finish
- Locking casters
Order today and have yourself a great rig for the road.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.