- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HeadRush FRFR-112 2,000W 1x12 Powered Speaker Cab
- Write a Review
- L19458 000001000 L19458000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you’re looking to elevate the performance of your HeadRush Pedalboard or any other FX/amp modeler, your search is over. You’ve found the HeadRush ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get a huge amount of power and full-range tone for your amp modeler.
If you’re looking to elevate the performance of your HeadRush Pedalboard or any other FX/amp modeler, your search is over. You’ve found the HeadRush FRFR-112 2,000W 1x12 powered cab.
The HeadRush Pedalboard stormed the market with groundbreaking innovation in FX and amp modeling. Now that you’ve elevated your rig to the new innovative standards of today’s modelers, don’t rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speakers. You need the FRFR-112.
The HeadRush FRFR-112 is a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that perfectly complements your HeadRush Pedalboard (or any other multi-FX/amp modeler) to give you a realistic room-filling sound with the authentic feel of a speaker pushing air.
- Huge power delivery for any venue
- Full-range tone without any artificial coloration
- Lightweight design for easy transport
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 2,000W
- Speaker: 1x12 specially-voiced woofer, high-frequency compression driver
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets
- Tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
- Weight: 35 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.