Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
HeadRush Looperboard Looper Effects Processor Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
4-in/4-out looper with intelligent time-stretch and built-in FX.
7" High-Resolution Touch Display
A well-refined smart user interface with huge 7" display provides all of the dynamic feedback you need to stay focused on building your loop. You can touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to customize the HeadRush Looperboard to your personal looping workflow.
Intuitive and Customizable Workflow
Featuring individual RGB LEDs that dynamically update to provide useful feedback, the Looperboard’s 12 footswitches enable you to quickly create and transform your loops. In addition to controlling track record, overdub, and playback status, these footswitches also provide control of the length and speed of your full loop, as well as the ability to reverse, fade, transpose, bounce, undo/redo, peel and clear individual tracks as needed. Additionally, you can reassign the function of the four start/stop footswitches to be shortcuts to your favorite features.
Endless Looping and Backing Tracks
The HeadRush Looperboard can record up to four stereo or mono looper tracks at once with no maximum loop length limits. You can store over eight hours of audio to its internal storage, or expand to a virtually unlimited amount of storage by connecting external USB or SD drives. This combination of features enables you to loop all day and night for endless looping! In addition to importing audio directly to looper tracks, you can also use the dedicated backing track player to quickly select and play backing tracks from your internal or external storage.
Premium FX With Auto Vocal Harmony and Tuning
Featuring a suite of premium built-in FX suitable for all instruments, the HeadRush Looperboard has all you need to make guitars and basses thump, vocals sound crisp and clear, keyboards sound tight and compressed, and much more. Lo-fi and rhythmic effects like the Slicer and Pumper will open up your creative mind. Most notably, the automatic vocal harmony and tuning FX will help you get that perfect studio vocal sound during live performances every time.
Advanced Looping Features
Get the flexibility of a DAW by mixing and panning your tracks anywhere in the stereo field. Powerful features such as tap tempo with intelligent time-stretch, automatic tempo detection of loops, and quantize keep your loops sounding pristine and perfectly in time. You also have the ability have import loops (.WAV or .MP3) to a track and have them automatically match them the current loop tempo. This is truly the most powerful standalone looper ever made.
For the Road and the Studio
The HeadRush Looperboard is housed in a durable, road-ready steel chassis that is ready to travel to studios, rehearsal spaces, and gigs near and far. There is also a convenient cable route built into the Looperboard’s bottom panel so that you can keep cables organized and out of the way.
All the Connections You Need
Loaded with premium audio circuitry operating at a class-leading 32-bit floating 48kHz audio quality, HeadRush Looperboard complements your existing rig with all the connections you need to handle any performance situation. Featuring four combo XLR + 1/4" inputs (mono, balanced) with switchable phantom power, two balanced XLR outputs + two balanced 1/4" outputs (configurable in mono or stereo pairs), 5-Pin MIDI input and output, USB and SD storage inputs, plus a built-in USB audio interface, the HeadRush Looperboard will enhance your current setup and transform your creativity while giving you with the flexibility to manage and optimize your sound for any performance.
Class-Leading Audio Routing
The intuitive audio routing feature enables you to quickly route any of the four inputs, four looper tracks, backing track or click track to any of the four outputs and/or headphone output, giving you the ultimate flexibility to quickly get your sound set up with any sound system.
Call or click to order today!
Looperboard Looper Effects Processor Pedal Specifications:
- 7" high-resolution touch display; powered by a custom quad-core DSP system
- Record up to 4 stereo or mono looper tracks at once with no maximum length limits
- Over 8 hours of internal storage with virtually unlimited expansion via USB/SD drives
- (4) combo XLR + 1/4" inputs (mono, balanced) with switchable +48V phantom power
- (2) balanced XLR outputs (with switchable ground lift) and (2) balanced 1/4" outputs (switchable between line and amp levels) can be configured in mono or stereo pairs
- Premium onboard FX for all instrument types including auto vocal harmony and tuning
- Auto BPM detection when recording a loop and when importing audio to a looper track
- Tap Tempo with Intelligent Time-Stretch feature changes tempo without affecting pitch
- Click feature with configurable output routing; Undo/Redo and Peel functionality
- 5-pin MIDI connections provide external MIDI control of Looperboard and the ability to send or receive MIDI clock to sync with other MIDI-enabled devices
- Built-in USB audio interface; includes Pro Tools | First: HeadRush Edition
- Over 300 built-in drum and percussion loops for getting started
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.