- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hughes & Kettner SPIRITNANO/VIN
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L79237 000001000 L79237000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Spirit Tone Generator, a multiple award-winning technology from Hughes & Kettner, is now available in this powerful yet exceedingly compa...Click To Read More About This Product
Easily dials in that power amp roar.
The Spirit Tone Generator, a multiple award-winning technology from Hughes & Kettner, is now available in this powerful yet exceedingly compact Spirit Nano Head. One of three models,
the single-channel Spirit of Vintage clean, blues and crunch sounds unrivalled in this device class. This amp’s astonishing power output belies its miniature format. Pumping out up to 50 watts at 4 ohms, it delivers plenty of juice to drive even a 4x12" cab. Alongside Gain, Tone
and Master knobs, the Nano Head offers a unique Sagging control that dials in
delectable power amp saturation. A nudge is all it takes to experience the
authentic feel and responsiveness of a power amp pushed to its sweet spot –
with zero latency and no compromises. Featuring a Headphones Out, a RedBox and
an Aux-In for jamming along with tracks, the Spirit of Vintage goes with you
wherever go to serve up everything from squeaky clean to gritty and mean
A newly designed circuit layout centered on the unique German-made Spirit Tone Generator
delivers oh-so-satisfying vintage tone. All facets of this genre – classic California
clean, sassy blues spank and lean, mean British crunch – are on the menu and
served up with glorious analog authenticity and the sweet chime and gritty
grind of vintage classics.
The Gain, Tone, Master and Sagging controls provide all the tools you need to quickly and
easily dial in sounds to delight novices and professionals alike.
Shoehorned into a handy ultra-compact format, every Spirit Nano is a pocket-sized amp that sounds huge. Delivering up to 50 watts at 4 ohms, it packs a punch powerful enough for a 4x12" cab! With a RedBox integrated into the Headphones Out circuit,
it’s perfect for practicing without a speaker and, with the proper interface, also a great recording tool. And your favorite software speaker simulations are
going to love the pure signal provided by its Line Out.
The Spirit of Vintage is your go-to sidekick for your living room, home studio, rehearsal space and, as a backup, on stage.
- Ultra-portable, miniature 9 x 9 x 19 cm format
- Weighs just 1.1 kg with and 725 grams without power supply
For unrivaled vintage clean, blues and crunch sounds. Order today.
- 25 watts @ 8 ohms (up to 50 watts @ 4 ohms, depending on the speaker cabinet
- Speaker Out: 16 ohms
- Aux In: 3.5 mm stereo
- Line Out: 6.35 mm
- Headphones Out: 6.35 mm stereo
- AES (Auto Energy Saving)
- Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 19
- Weight: 1.1 kg with and 725 grams without power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.