- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez TK999HT Tube King High Voltage Tube Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 150461
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A regal name in distortion pedals, the Tube King returns to the Ibanez lineup. While the name and purpose of the Ibanez distortion pedal is the same ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Add tube dynamics to your solid state amp!
A regal name in distortion pedals, the Tube King returns to the Ibanez lineup. While the name and purpose of the Ibanez distortion pedal is the same as the original '90s models, this version of Tube King, the TK999HT, differs from its two predecessors in that it features internal high voltage DC circuitry instead of previous "starved plate" low voltage circuitry. Ibanez says that makes a significant difference.
With the TK999HT the 12AX7 gets normal DC high voltage, allowing total linear operation of the tube. It works just like a tube preamp because it effectively is one! The result is that the TK999HT distortion pedal makes any solid-state amp sound like a tube amp. The distortion is massive yet tight.
- Genuine High Voltage Tube Distortion Pedal
- 12AX7 Tube
- 3-Band Active EQ plus Presence Switch for Exacting Tone Control
- VOID Control for Sharp Rhythmic Dynamics
- Rigid Zinc Die-cast Case
- 12-Volt AC Adaptor Included
- Three Bands of Active EQ (LO/MID/HI)
- Presence Switch
- VOID (adjustable noise gate - can also used for "machine gun" riff effects favored by metal players.)