- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez TS808HW Tube Screamer Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620649 000000000 620649000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez Tube Screamer, in its many versions and forms, can be found on pedal boards across the globe. Its warm overdrive is a sound many players, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Built with the pro musician in mind.
The Ibanez Tube Screamer, in its many versions and forms, can be found on pedal boards across the globe. Its warm overdrive is a sound many players, from advanced to beginner, can't be without. The hand-wired deluxe TS808HW Tube Screamer offers even more capability and was built with the pro musician in mind.
Encased in a special, heavy-duty metal box, the TS808HW pedal is hand-wired with select JRC4558D IC chips (same as the revered and often-imitated TS808) and uses Japanese high-end MOGAMI OEC cable (AWG21). Equipped with true bypass, this Tube Screamer sends pure guitar excitement to your amplifier with no tonal loss whatsoever. This is, by far, the most evolved Tube Screamer pedal Ibanez has ever created.
- Completely hand-wired
- Select JRC4558D IC chip
- Japanese Mogami OEC cable
- True bypass
- Special collectors metal box
Order one of the most popular guitar effects pedals ever made today.
- Input impedance: 500 kOhms
- Output Impedance: 10 KOhms
- Maximum output level: 0 dBm
- Maximum gain: +30 dB
- Equivalent input noise: -100 dBm (IHF-A)
- Power supply: one 9V Battery or external AC adaptor (AC-109)
- Dimensions: 4.9"D x 2.8"W x 2"H
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.