- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez TSA15H Tube Screamer 15W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423681 000000000 423681000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Guitarists normally have to depend on a separate effect pedal to get the distinctive, warm overdrive sounds of a tube amp. Not anymore. The Ibanez TS...Click To Read More About This Product
Balanced tone and powerful projection that stands out in any mix.
Guitarists normally have to depend on a separate effect pedal to get the distinctive, warm overdrive sounds of a tube amp. Not anymore. The Ibanez TSA15H tube amp has a genuine Tube Screamer circuit, built right into the front end, for all the warm tube overdrive punch and crunch you'll need. The all-tube amp head features 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2 - 6V6 power tubes. The result is loud, balanced sound that cuts through the mix with plenty of full, meaty guitar tone. Built with rugged Ibanez craftsmanship, this guitar amp head is sure to last for many years, able to stand up to the toughest conditions of heavy gigging. Includes footswitchable function with Tube Screamer Overdrive, Tone, and Level controls. Ibanez TSA112C speaker cabinet and IFS2G footswitch sold separately.
- 15W All-tube head
- 2 x 12AX7 tubes (Pre)
- 2 x 6V6 tubes (Power)
- Genuine Tube Screamer circuit built into the front end
- Controls: Tube Screamer”Overdrive, Tone, Level; Amp”Treble, Bass, Volume
- Modes: Pentode”15W; Triode”5W
This amp is a class act all the way. Order today and let it scream.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.