- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jet City Amplification JCA5012C 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H76846 000001000 H76846000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
50 watts from a pair of 6L6 power tubes and all the features of the JCA100H make the JCA50H Tube Guitar Combo Amp ideal for gigging musicians who nee...Click To Read More About This Product
The Overdrive channel is the Soldano high-gain lead tone.
50 watts from a pair of 6L6 power tubes and all the features of the JCA100H make the JCA50H Tube Guitar Combo Amp ideal for gigging musicians who need plenty of stage volume with some nice power amp distortion. The Normal channel can range from clean tones to dirty rock riffs. The Overdrive channel is the Soldano high-gain lead tone you've come to know and love. Pair it up with a JCA48S for a powerful half-stack, or one or two JCA24S 2x12 cabs for extra versatility.
- Channels: Normal and Overdrive, foot-switchable with included footswitch
- Controls: Normal and Overdrive Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Normal and Overdrive Masters, Presence
- Effects Loop: Tube-Buffered Serial
- Footswitch: Normal/Overdrive channel footswitch, included
- Tubes: 5 x 12AX7 Preamp / 2 x 6L6 Power
- Cabinetry: Multi-ply, void-free hardwood
- Chassis: 16 gauge, cold-rolled steel
- Output Power: 50 watts into 16 ohm or 2 x 8 ohm speaker outputs
- Input Power: Multi-tapped power transformer at 100V/120V/220V/240V and standard IEC connector
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.5" x 9.5" x 25"
- Weight: 40 lb.
Order today to unleash to power of Jet City.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.