- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Active ABY Switcher Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51836 000000000 L51836000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JHS Pedals Active A/B/Y is the perfect solution when you need to send one signal to two outputs with the ability to choose either output (or both...Click To Read More About This Product
Split your signal with this simple, board-mounted switch.
The JHS Pedals Active A/B/Y is the perfect solution when you need to send one signal to two outputs with the ability to choose either output (or both) on the fly.
Just plug in your instrument cable (or patch cable) into the input, then use the outputs to send signal to any combination of amplifiers, interfaces, mixing board, or anywhere else you want to send your signal.
Once hooked up, use the left footswitch to select between A and B channels. When the LED is red, the A channel is engaged. When the LED is green, the B channel is engaged. Hit the right “Y” footswitch, and BOTH channels are engaged for full stereo output. Because the Active A/B/Y has an output transformer on one of the outputs, there is no need for a ground lift as the transformer eliminates any hum.
With an output transformer, FET transistors for completely silent switching, the capability to use one or both outputs simultaneously, the JHS Pedals Active A/B/Y will be the one pedal that you can never leave home without!
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.