- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Charlie Brown V4 Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J47144 000000000 J47144000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every guitarist loves the sound and feel of a Marshall JTM45 amp head. And with the JHS Pedals Charlie Brown V4 amp-in-a-box, you can put that same t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get rich, JTM45-style drive from your pedalboard.
Every guitarist loves the sound and feel of a Marshall JTM45 amp head. And with the JHS Pedals Charlie Brown V4 amp-in-a-box, you can put that same thick, chewy, old-school rock tone onto your pedalboard. In fact, we even outfitted the pedal with a Marshall-style 3-band tone stack to achieve a tone that would please Clapton himself. Whether you’re trying to replicate the Woman Tone, the character of Hendrix’s cranked walls of Marshalls, or Gary Moore’s higher-gain sound, they’re all waiting for you in the Charlie Brown V4. Grab one today, and turn your rig into a legendary JTM45.
Vintage British Crunch for Your Pedalboard
More and more, guitarists like you are leaning on pedals to supply their overdriven tones. They need stompboxes that will completely change the character of their amplifiers on a dime. For vintage crunch and British attitude, there simply isn’t a better pedal than our Charlie Brown V4.
Marshall-Style Tone Stack
To really nail the ultimate JTM45 tone, we added Marshall-style control to the Charlie Brown V4 overdrive. Now, not only will this pedal mate perfectly with your current clean amp tone, but you’ll be able to find the exact JTM45 sound you need for your application. And because the Charlie Brown reacts just like a classic tube amp, it’s even a perfect candidate for stacking with another overdrive.
- Turns any amp into a gritty JTM45 stack
- Go from ‘60s-style crunch to thick and liquid rock tones with a twist of the Drive knob
- Drive and Volume control interact the same as a master volume amp head
- Back off your guitar’s volume to control your gain levels without losing clarity
- Fine-tune your tone with controls for Bass, Middle, and Treble
- Active controls boost and cut their selected frequencies
- Stacks beautifully with overdrive pedals for even more shades of grit
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC negative
- Consumes less than 100mA
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 4.8 x 1.6 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.