- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Double Barrel Dual Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47118 000000000 J47118000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JHS Pedals Double Barrel is for the player who needs a versatile but transparent overdrive at medium- and light-gain levels. You won’t find face-...Click To Read More About This Product
Give your tone two barrels of rich, musical overdrive.
The JHS Pedals Double Barrel is for the player who needs a versatile but transparent overdrive at medium- and light-gain levels. You won’t find face-melting distortion here, but you will find overdrive with the character and stacking abilities to cover almost any tonal need.
The right side is the Moonshine V2, which is a highly unique and massively tweaked version of the most famous overdrive ever created housed in a little green enclosure. The Moonshine V2 has the classic mid-heavy tones that you’d expect but with more gain, volume and tones available than you ever thought possible. The Moonshine V2 has the same core tone as the Version 1 but JHS Pedals added a new “Clean” knob to blend in the perfect amount of clean signal with your overdrive signal.
The left side of the Double Barrel is the company's best-selling Morning Glory V4 overdrive. Transparent and open tones are what lurk inside this circuit, as well as the new high-gain toggle with Red Remote capability. Just plug in the JHS Pedals Red Remote into the “Remote Gain” jack with a standard patch cable, and you can switch the “Gain” toggle on the fly for even more tonal options. You now have five on-the-fly overdrive options to choose from in the Double Barrel.
When these two circuits are stacked, something magic happens. Tones that are original and fresh come with ease, as well as added exibility, due to the “order switching” toggle that lets you decide what pedal comes first in the signal chain.
If you're having problems getting the tones you want, just grab the Double Barrel, and you’ll find out how easy it is to hit the target!
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC negative power
- Consumes less than 100mA
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.7 x 1.5 in.
- VERSION HISTORY
- V1 = Slightly darker cream powder coating, no toggle switches, just 6 knobs
- V2 = Color change to more white, order toggle switch was added, morning glory bright cut switch added
- V3 = 808 gain toggle added, shotgun logo slightly changed
- V4 = Current production model, added Moonshine V2 on right side, Morning Glory V4 on the left side
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.