- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Kodiak Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45458 000000000 L45458000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of JHS Pedals' tap-tempo series, the Kodiak Tremolo effects pedal features all the bells-and-whistles you need to create the biggest tremolo gro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Give your guitar tone more growl than a grizzly.
Part of JHS Pedals' tap-tempo series, the Kodiak Tremolo effects pedal features all the bells-and-whistles you need to create the biggest tremolo growl. Based around classic Vox and Black Face tremolo sounds, the Kodiak brings vintage tremolo into the modern era with four different wave patterns, onboard tap-tempo, and sub-divisions to give you total control as well as plenty of inspiration to bring your sound out of hibernation. Let’s take a look at all the features this brown beast bears.
The Kodiak has five simple controls: Volume, Speed, Mix, Ratio, and Wave. The Volume control enables you to set the overall volume however you like it – either dialed back, at unity or boosted. The Speed knob is a manual control for the speed of the tremolo, which you can also set with the onboard tap-tempo switch. The Mix knob controls how deep the tremolo is perceived, from fully clean to fully wet. A great feature of the Kodiak is that you can turn the Mix knob all the way down and use the Volume to boost your amp or other pedals, acting as a preamp or slightly driven boost. The Ratio control gives you the ability to dial in faster speeds that are perfectly synced with the BPM of your tap. You can choose from quarter notes, eighth notes, "triplets", or sixteenth notes. The Wave control gives you four different wave variations to choose from: Sine, Rhythmic, Square, and Ramp. The Sine wave is a classic amp-like tremolo sound, the Rhythmic wave gives you an interesting rhythmic pattern that can be used in many different time-signatures for a different effect, the Square wave gives you a more choppy trem sound, and the Ramp wave gives you a warbly type of sound. With all these options, sit down, grab a jar of honey, and spend lots of time with your new bear-friend to really get to know what it has to offer.
The Kodiak also features a Tap/Expression jack on the right side of the pedal. Plug in an external tap tempo or an expression pedal to control the speed of the tremolo. Select either TAP or EXP via the switch on the left side of the Kodiak.
- Requires standard 9V DC negative power
- Consumes 10mA
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 4.8" x 1.6"
Go wild with the Kodiak Tremolo. Order today.
- Controls: Volume, Ratio, Mix, Wave, Speed
- Sub-divisions: Quarter, Eighth, Triplet, Sixteenth
- Waveforms: Sine, Rhythmic, Square, Ramp
- Input: 1/4", Expression
- Output: 1/4"
- Power: 9V DC adaptor (sold separately)
- Dimensions (WxLxD): 2.6" x 4.8" x 1.6"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.