- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Morning Glory V4 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47117 000000000 J47117000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JHS Pedals Morning Glory is undoubtedly the company's most well-known overdrive pedal, winning more awards and receiving more accolades than any ...Click To Read More About This Product
Add some glorious overdrive to your signal chain.
The JHS Pedals Morning Glory is undoubtedly the company's most well-known overdrive pedal, winning more awards and receiving more accolades than any of its other designs. Engineers worked hard to make it one of the most transparent overdrives out there.
When you want to add some mid- to low-level grit to your crystal-clean tone, use your Morning Glory. When you want to boost a crunchy tone into thicker sustain, use your Morning Glory. When you need to add tube-like touch response to a less-than-ideal amp, use your Morning Glory. When you need to switch between two gain levels on the fly—you get the idea.
Truly Transparent Tone
The best way to explain the Morning Glory is that it delivers all the tonal and responsive nuance that your amp is missing, and nothing that your tone already has. It’s difficult describing a pedal that can be set to have little effect on your tone. So just plug into our Morning Glory overdrive for yourself. Then you’ll understand.
An update for the Morning Glory V4 is moving the original's front-mounted bright-cut switch to the side of the pedal and replacing it with a powerful boost circuit. And by pairing your Morning Glory V4 with the JHS Red Remote (sold separately), you’re able to access the boost mid-song. It’s like having two Morning Glorys in one pedalboard-friendly package.
- Gain control sweeps from completely clean to rock ‘n’ roll
- Tame high end on brighter rigs with the side-mounted bright-cut switch
- Increased headroom and output for use as a full-frequency boost
- Switch to a more powerful sound with enhanced low end and grit
- Plug in your JHS Red Remote for switching between the two voices with the tap of your toe
- Handy LED changes from blue to red, indicating the status of the boost circuit
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC negative
- Consumes less than 100mA
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 4.8 x 1.6 in.
- Version History:
- V1 = bigger white enclosure with black knobs; no bright-cut switch; no logo
- V2 = changed to smaller current enclosure; gold powder coat color
- V3 = bright-cut toggle added
- V4 = 2x more headroom; gain toggle added; Red Remote system added
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.