Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
JHS Pedals Morning Glory V4 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Add some glorious overdrive to your signal chain.
When you want to add some mid- to low-level grit to your crystal-clean tone, use your Morning Glory. When you want to boost a crunchy tone into thicker sustain, use your Morning Glory. When you need to add tube-like touch response to a less-than-ideal amp, use your Morning Glory. When you need to switch between two gain levels on the fly—you get the idea.
Truly Transparent Tone
The best way to explain the Morning Glory is that it delivers all the tonal and responsive nuance that your amp is missing, and nothing that your tone already has. It’s difficult describing a pedal that can be set to have little effect on your tone. So just plug into our Morning Glory overdrive for yourself. Then you’ll understand.
An update for the Morning Glory V4 is moving the original's front-mounted bright-cut switch to the side of the pedal and replacing it with a powerful boost circuit. And by pairing your Morning Glory V4 with the JHS Red Remote (sold separately), you’re able to access the boost mid-song. It’s like having two Morning Glorys in one pedalboard-friendly package.
- Gain control sweeps from completely clean to rock ‘n’ roll
- Tame high end on brighter rigs with the side-mounted bright-cut switch
- Increased headroom and output for use as a full-frequency boost
- Switch to a more powerful sound with enhanced low end and grit
- Plug in your JHS Red Remote for switching between the two voices with the tap of your toe
- Handy LED changes from blue to red, indicating the status of the boost circuit
Call or click to order today!
Morning Glory V4 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Power requirement: 9V DC negative
- Consumes less than 100mA
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 4.8 x 1.6 in.
- Version History:
- V1 = bigger white enclosure with black knobs; no bright-cut switch; no logo
- V2 = changed to smaller current enclosure; gold powder coat color
- V3 = bright-cut toggle added
- V4 = 2x more headroom; gain toggle added; Red Remote system added
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.