- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals PG-14 Paul Gilbert Signature Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73691 000001000 L73691000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
JHS Pedals teamed up with the legendary shredder Paul Gilbert to create the PG-14, a new and unique distortion pedal specifically designed to Paul's ...Click To Read More About This Product
This awesome distortion will have your amp sounding big — Mr. Big.
JHS Pedals teamed up with the legendary shredder Paul Gilbert to create the PG-14, a new and unique distortion pedal specifically designed to Paul's specifications. At the heart of the circuit is a FET based distortion engine that emulates the touch, feel, and the response of a pushed tube amplifier. This circuitry allows the player to have the dynamics and tone of loud, stadium-level amplifier at low/moderate volume levels.
A second unique and essential feature of the design is that an active mid-frequency preamp is located at the front of the FET distortion circuitry. This design feature gives the user a vast sweep of tonal possibilities with any amp or guitar combination.
The PG-14 is an end-all pedal for adding the ultimate dirt channel to your amplifier. A bonus feature is that it gives you all of Paul Gilbert's talent, decades of experience, and countless years of practice! Just hit the footswitch!
The Paul Gilbert PG-14 runs on 9V DC negative center power.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.