- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JHS Pedals Pulp N Peel V4 Compressor Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47120 000000000 J47120000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JHS Pulp ‘N’ Peel V4 is the truly transparent compressor pedal you’ve been hoping for and much more. Its smooth-sounding parallel compression cir...Click To Read More About This Product
Get amazing, musical compression you can use in the studio or on stage.
The JHS Pulp ‘N’ Peel V4 is the truly transparent compressor pedal you’ve been hoping for and much more. Its smooth-sounding parallel compression circuit offers you the power to blend in your ideal balance of compressed and uncompressed signal. You’re able to add a touch of grit to your tone thanks to the pedal’s Dirt mini toggle. Also, whether you’re a bassist sending your signal direct or a guitarist running the Pulp ‘N’ Peel on your pedalboard, the pedal’s 1/4” and balanced XLR outputs have you covered. This compressor/preamp pedal sports a ton of tone-shaping power. So no matter what your compression needs, the Pulp ‘N’ Peel V4 is your go-to solution.
The Pulp ‘N’ Peel V4 maintains your instrument’s natural attack, has a very low noise floor, and adds a professional polish to every chord, lead line, and note that blooms out of your amplifier.
Onstage, in the studio, or anywhere else
No matter what electric instrument you play, JHS outfitted the Pulp ‘N’ Peel compressor/preamp pedal with enough connectivity options to make it your go-to compressor in the studio, on your pedalboard, at home, or anywhere else.
Warm studio-style grit to help you cut through
Whether you’re looking to warm up your sound in the studio or want to add some grind for the stage, flip the Dirt mini toggle and you’re there. Want to push your amp hard for even more grind? The V4 has been improved with greatly increased headroom and output on the volume control.
- Improved detection circuit for smoother tones with added sustain
- Active EQ control that cuts or boosts high end
- Parallel Blend control balances your compressed and uncompressed signals
- Dirt voiced to go from warm tone enhancement to gritty tonal foundation
- Low-profile gain control is safely located on the side of the pedal
- Works especially great on bass
- Increased output works as a fantastic full-frequency boost
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC negative
- Power consumption: 32mA
- Standard 1/4” instrument input and output
- XLR/DI balanced output for going direct to the board or interface (Try it on acoustic and bass!)
- Ground-lift switch avoids unwanted signal interference
- High-quality buffer switch allows true-bypass or buffered operation for driving long cable runs
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 4.8" x 1.5”
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.